Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Malabrigo – Mechita Paprika – MTA666
Mechita is a fingering-weight version of our beautifully-dyed single-ply superwash yarn. Just as soft and rich as the original, but great for lighter projects!
Great for: Shawls, scarves, garments, accessories, baby and kids items, lace, cables, textured stitches.
Be sure to get enough yarn to complete your project since each bag is a different dye lot, and skeins may vary from bag to bag. In the tagged (*) colors, the skeins may vary one from the other even within the same bag. To ensure random color distribution, work from two balls of yarn at once, alternating a few rows from each ball.
- Weight: Fingering
- Texture: singles
- Yardage/Meters: 420 yards (384 meters)
- Skein weight: 100 grams (3.53 ounces)
- Gauge: 26.0 to 30.0 sts = 4 inches
- Recommended needle size: US 1 – 2 or 2.25 – 2.75mm
- Recommended hook size: US D-3 to 7 or 3,25 -4,0 mm
- Content: 100% Superwash Merino Wool.
- Cares: Machine washable, gente cycle, cold water, do not tumble