Machine Embroidery 101 – Workshop
October 30, 2020 @ 1:00 pm – 3:30 pm
In this workshop you’ll learn all the basics of machine embroidery, which materials and stabilizers to use and machine embroidery techniques with a make it take it project.
- Embroidery hoop know-how (Hoop sizes & Hooping)
- Industry standards for design placement
- Why are there so many kinds of stabilizer, and which types work best for different types of fabric and projects.
- How to select the right sewing needles and thread
- Designs and motifs
- Use the embroidery machine to do a make it take it project.
- Tips and tricks for working with a vast range of projects.
No need to bring your machine! You get to play with ours!